Vegans Make The World Go RoundSeptember 26, 2014
Vegan Month Of Food is winding down! It's sad to see it go. This is my third year participating and I'm so happy to be a part of it....
Vegan Month Of Food is winding down! It's sad to see it go. This is my third year participating and I'm so happy to be a part of it. I am so inspired by you all! That's the purpose, isn't it? To inspire the vegan community and share things together?
1. Connoisseurus Veg is a blog that I just found during this year's MoFo. I love her pictures and blog layout! There's something comforting about a nicely layed-out site. I meant to do mine over before MoFo, but my computer and web design skills seriously lack. Someday.
2. Little Vegan Bear is another new-to-me blog that I found this month! What I love most about the blog is her theme. She is making a recipe a day related to a band! I have been checking it daily to see what new band she made her recipe from for the day. Such a great idea for a theme!
3. Killer Bunnies Inc is another new blog I discovered this MoFo. It's all about cookies! There's something great about clicking through pictures of vegan cookies.
4. Lazy Smurf is not a new blog for me. In fact, I've been following her for a few years now. It's mostly a vegan guide to Austin, TX. I've wanted to visit Austin ever since I started reading her blog! So far, it looks like before I go I must: fast for a month, be able to afford plane tickets, hotel rooms, rent a car and spend crazy cash on lots of delicious vegan food. I'm working on it. I will get there before the world explodes.
5. Vegan In Brighton is a super popular blog that I am sure you have all checked out by now! JoJo from Brighton shares her vegan experiences in the UK, and also her travel experiences from around the world. It's super fun to read, and see all the things vegans have around the world. I did a semester in London, but there certainly seems to be a lot more vegan options there now than there were when I was over there!
6. Vegan Eats And Treats is a blog I've been following for a year or two now, which is such a nice read! Amey puts a tremendous amount of effort into the blog and shares her life with us! I feel like I know all her cats and dogs by name, and which cats don't like each other and which dog is timid and which is most animated! She makes adorable doodles to compliment each of her posts that are fantastic and she takes great photos of her food too. If you haven't checked her blog out, you will love reading it, and she is a pretty prolific blogger, too!
7. A (Soy) Bean is a blog by Abby, a fellow Jerseyperson who I had the pleasure of meeting this year at the shop-ups in Brooklyn. Her blog is great, has tons of reviews of restaurants, tons of pictures of her adorable dog, and overall very informative. I like it mainly because she's real. I feel like people don't get real with each other enough. Abby? She's real. You'll like her.
8. Come Scone With Me is one of the first blogs I began following as a vegan! She was at her "get sconed" address back then, and she has been super inspiring for me. She also has done a beautiful job opening up and letting us all into her life. She's a fantastic writer and I love reading her posts thoroughly. I met her for a quick second at the shop-up and was actually kind of shy, and like "hi.. I'm a big fan.. " I definitely recommend her blog to all, as it was wonderfully inspiring to me over the past few years.
You are all loved dearly by KZ.