Chili in the Summer, Chili in the Winter...

Quick post bout the most vegetarian food on the planet tonight-- chili. I have multiple chili recipes, but one classic, win-over-t...

Quick post bout the most vegetarian food on the planet tonight-- chili. I have multiple chili recipes, but one classic, win-over-the-carnivores, solid, tried and true recipe. Last week I kept cooking meals that produced no leftovers. This is bad for saving money, so I thought of the most leftover-giving recipe I could and asked Alex to make it while I was at work. I gave him the option between my recipe and Isa's recipe from Isa Does It, and he picked mine, without looking at Isa's. Her's has way fewer ingredients and so if he had flipped through it, I''m sure he would have preferred to make her's, in hindsight... Should'a had hindsight...


Do you guys know that when someone else cooks for you, the food tastes so much better? Your soul isn't hardened by the labor of all that chopping, stirring, dripping with sweat in a hot kitchen and the thought of how you're going to have to clean all this up later. You can just relax, taste homemade food, and look forward to eating this chili six more times before you have to cook again. Nye mean?
My chili recipe is on my blog, but very easily adaptable to suit what is in your fridge.

You Might Also Like

0 comments