More Babies, More Showers, More Cupcakes!!

You guys my best friend is having a baby soon and last weekend she had her baby shower! Obviously, I made the cupcakes. They were chocolate...

You guys my best friend is having a baby soon and last weekend she had her baby shower! Obviously, I made the cupcakes. They were chocolate-covered strawberry flavored, as per her request. They are chocolate cake, with a strawberry buttercream topped with a strawberry and chocolate ganache drizzle. 


I can't believe the time has finally come for my friends to grow up and have babies and buy houses and become real adults. All I do to feel like an adult is eat goji berries. She's winning the adult race. But I was never very competitive...


When I got there she was in heels, and I applauded her for wearing heels while pregnant. Then she told me to give it an hour, because she brought flip flops as a back up, and I think about 40 minutes later she was rocking them. That's 40 minutes in heels I couldn't have done..


Okay baby showers are the smartest idea ever, and whoever thought of them is a complete genius. Throwing yourself a party so people bring you tons of presents? So smart. And all the guests think it's cute and nice and everyone loves babies, so they're all fooled into buying you like 100 outfits and everything you will ever need. Ever. Except college. 


The cupcakes went over well, as everyone told me they looked pretty and tasted delicious! Really, they were considerably easier than a lot of other baking jobs I've had, it was just chocolate cake! 
Chocolate: A crowd pleaser.



Also someone brought this really cute cake with a baby's butt! It's super cute and fancy!


 Congrats to Jessica! We all can't wait to meet Baby Ava! <333

You Might Also Like

0 comments