Vegan Wedding Cupcakes!!

This weekend I made cupcakes for my friend's wedding! It was exciting baking for her, especially since it was my first wedding to bake ...

This weekend I made cupcakes for my friend's wedding! It was exciting baking for her, especially since it was my first wedding to bake for. It was really fun, and I loved getting up and spending the early part of the day working on them and then going out and relaxing that night. Overall I was really happy with how they came out-- especially the bride & groom cupcakes. They're way cute.


She ordered three flavors, Lemon-Lime, Mint-Chocolate, and Coconut-Lime. All wise choices, obv.


 The Lemon-Limes were filled with delicious homemade(obviously) lime curd, that I made extra of for personal use. The cake is lemony with lots of zest and some fresh lemon juice. The buttercream is lime and I stuck in a tiny lemon and lime wedge on top, you know, for show and all that.


Mint Chocolate is always classic. I miss mint chip ice cream. I kind of want to go make some right now. Anyways, these are chocolate cakes filled with mint chocolate ganache, topped with a mint buttercream and a healthy ganache shower, you know, for cleanliness.


Coconut Lime is totes my favorite. They came out beautifully, as always. These cakes are made with coconut milk and shredded coconut, topped with a lime buttercream, a sprinkle of shredded coconut coconut, and a tiny lime wedge. Classy.


 Sick Spread!





Congrats to Adrienne & Larry! Wishing you nothing but a life of love and happiness!
Cheers!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. OOOOOOOOOH, wedding cupcakes! I'm already envisioning my wedding full of cupcakes now...

    ReplyDelete