Rainbow Salad

It feels great to eat as many colors in one meal as you possibly can! Rainbow salads are fun to make, and to eat :) For this salad, I used ...

It feels great to eat as many colors in one meal as you possibly can! Rainbow salads are fun to make, and to eat :) For this salad, I used the recipe from Raw Vegan Not Gross. It has spiralized carrot and zucchini, yellow and red bell peppers, scallions and purple cabbage. It all got tossed in an almond butter dressing afterwards, but it wasn't quite as vibrant for photos afterward. This is a meal I love to eat on a day after I feel like I went a little overboard on sugar, alcohol, or fried food. It's a nice way to feel like you might be undoing a little damage, or at least helping your body fuel itself with a big nature-bouquet or whatever it is they say. I'm bad at telling you why this is healthy. 




You Might Also Like

0 comments