I'm Punk, Not Goth

So I know it's Goth Day and all, but I'm a punk kid  not a goth girl. Like, last night I was at a gutterpunk show in a church basem...

So I know it's Goth Day and all, but I'm a punk kid not a goth girl. Like, last night I was at a gutterpunk show in a church basement, not at the goth rave in the underpass. Our two misunderstood groups of society never learned to get along, but hey, maybe we can all be vegan together now? 


Berries are purple and blue and black! Here are some pictures of my glorious smoothie bowls from this spring that include said berries.


This pic is my fave because of that nice morning light! I used to have the best little window to sit by in the morning and eat my smoothie bowls in my old place. 


Blackberries are more goth, and plus this pic has chocolate-covered chia seeds which seem a little bit goth to me too. Maybe my goth-radar is off... 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I've never heard of chocolate chia seeds, they sound exciting! Whether goth or punk, your breakfasts look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Himilania is a brand that makes dark chocolate-covered chia seeds and they have totally transformed my smoothie bowls! Those, and some bee-free honey, they really step up my smoothie-bowl game!

      Delete