Pixie Mood Vegan Cruelty-free Wallet

I was shopping on 2nd Street for a wallet, after mine zippered itself to death, and came across this little number: Pixie Mood, a com...

I was shopping on 2nd Street for a wallet, after mine zippered itself to death, and came across this little number:


Pixie Mood, a company I'd never heard of, is based in Toronto, 100% Cruelty-Free and Vegan! The product is made partially from cork, and it has triangles, so I basically had to have it. I went on their site to see what else they had, and found a million options that I would love to get someday, like this bag to go with my wallet and card holder that I bought to match. The cardholder was sold separately but I convinced myself I needed both and got them.


*Bonus* When you open it up, it's purple inside! I jammed all sorts of gift cards and store rewards cards in the side pocket, and all my coins in the zipper pouch, tucking my card wallet and concert tickets in the middle.


The little cardholder was too cute to pass up. I suppose you could put keys or other secret items in the middle, but it's real tight once you've loaded it up with cards, so I have mine empty at the moment.


I love the little wristlet that comes with it, which makes it easy to take only this along with you if you're going out and don't want to bring your enormous tote with you. I did exactly that when I went to Vedge and my outfit was too cute to bring my tote so I just brought this wristlet for a sophisticated look ;).


Yay!! I hope that more Pixie Mood bags are in my future!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. i love pixie mood so much! i got a super cute pixie mood bag at Rabbit Food Grocery when I was in Austin TX for Vida Vegan Con. I love it. P.s. you won the giveaway for "Vegan Bowl Attack!" on my blog -- send me your new mailing address and I'll make sure you get your prize!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I emailed you! Nice, which one did you get? I am eyeing that large triangle cork one...

      Delete