Tea Season

Quickbreads are a righteous breakfast for weekday mornings. I often have to get up at 6:30am just to have enough time to run out the door, ...

Quickbreads are a righteous breakfast for weekday mornings. I often have to get up at 6:30am just to have enough time to run out the door, to make sure I hit up the 2 trains that will take me to work all in one piece. You know I'm no good before noon, so quickbreads are livesavers. Make it on the weekend, and then all you have to do in the morning is shove a slice in your face. No burning yourself on dangling toaster ovens and bagels which require slicing with serrated knives and stuff. Simple stuff here.

Often times I dabble, and make my own recipes. But there's such a wide array of vegan recipes out there that might be better than mine (gasp) that I should always try. This one is from Isa's blog, and if you're looking for a go-to quickbread, she's highly reliable.


I always seem to have a stack of bananas going bad on my counter screaming to be turned into bread or muffins. That was too much personification for comfort. Anyhow, I had 4 overripe bananas and this recipe called for 3. I used 4 anyways and it came out a little more dense. It'll still do the trick. Bananas in the trash are just sad.


 Look at that marbling-action


It's such nice weather now. I am so happy to stop sweating every second of my life. Thanks fall.


Cheers to Tea Season!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments