SEA Thai BK

Thai is a favorite among vegans. Flavor-packed spicy curries and peanutty noodles are enough for me. Spicy chili papaya salads and crunchy ...

Thai is a favorite among vegans. Flavor-packed spicy curries and peanutty noodles are enough for me. Spicy chili papaya salads and crunchy veggie rolls are bonuses. Most everything can be made vegan, just ask for tofu and exnay on the fish sauce. Before going to see the best show of our lives at Music Hall of Williamsburg, we ducked into SEA thai for the much acclaimed Thai experience of the century.


We came to stuff our faces, but instead we arrived at a temple/palace with a lagoon next to our seating with a canoe in it. I threw some pennies in and wished for a new job, like always. But really, Temple Status.

We wanted to keep authentic, so we ordered Thai beer. It was pretty good, I'd drink that again.


We had no idea how gigantic our entrees would be, so we ordered the peanut spring rolls. They ruled. They had a peanut dipping sauce that I would perhaps like to bathe in when I arrive in the afterlife.




Alex got the Pad Thai with tofu, like always. I got the green curry with tofu, like always. It was huge and rich. Sometimes my curry is thinner, but this was way thick. Very coconutty. I love coconut, so this was a good thing. Alex always takes one bite and proclaims that he will definitely get the green curry from now on. We'll see.

You Might Also Like

0 comments