Vegan Eats World!

Guys today is my birthday! I am super old now. But with age comes experience, and as you can see in this picture, I am an experienced recip...

Guys today is my birthday! I am super old now. But with age comes experience, and as you can see in this picture, I am an experienced recipe tester for Terry Hope Romero. This is me looking fabulous with  the new, almost-out, cookbook from the supserstar chef and author of Viva Vegan and Veganomicon. This is a hard-cover, sleek, copy full of authentic international-inspired recipes. I tested just under 40 recipes from it, and loved all of them. There's everything from killer bahn-mis, to rich artichoke paella, crispy fried pierogi, to spicy ethiopian stews and crepes. It's not all savory either. I tested some delicious  Italian cheesecakes, Sticky sweet baklava, and Mexican chocolate cake (my favorite). She also keeps it real with the basics, like 3-4 solid recipes for seitan and basic baked tofu, multi-purposeful proteins to make all your meals complete and delicious. I had so much fun cooking for this book, and hope that I can be part of the next one too!

Here I am kickin' it old school, as I have been for the last 25 years.

Vegan Eats World drops to the rest of the world on October 30th, but is available for pre-order on amazon. This is a great book to add to your collection, plus it's got a super cute cover.

You Might Also Like

0 comments